Zhitai Glass Industrial now dealing in Cover, Printed and Freezer glassOCT.30,2021
What are the benefits of using Refrigerator glass?OCT.30,2021
What are the uses of Heat-Resistant Glass in buildings?OCT.30,2021
Buy top quality Freezer glass from Foshan Shunde Zhitai Glass IndustrialSEP.25,2021
What are the benefits of a Refrigerator glass door?SEP.25,2021
What is Tempered Glass, and how is it beneficial?SEP.25,2021
Where to buy innovative tempered glasses at affordable ratesAUG.23,2021
Durable Tempered Glass Panel for Multiple AppliancesOffered By Zita GlassAUG.23,2021
How to Find A Company For Kitchen Appliances Glass DoorsAUG.23,2021
Trends in Glass Door Fridge Loved By EveryoneJUL.23,2021
Introduction to the function and performance characteristics of high temperature fireplace glass
The temperature in the fireplace is high. Generally, the fireplace will be equipped with glass to make it easier to watch the fire. The same place can also achieve effective safety and fire prevention. The high-temperature fireplace glass is the special glass for the fireplace. The high-temperature fireplace glass is literally used on the fireplace, and the performance characteristics of the high-temperature fireplace glass, the advantages of the high-temperature fireplace glass, the role and application of the high-temperature fireplace glass The following content will give you a detailed introduction.
Advantages of high-temperature fireplace glass
1. High temperature resistance, can withstand high temperature baking at 860℃ for a long time without breaking, and the short-term temperature resistance can be set at 1000℃.
2. Good heat transfer performance and excellent infrared transmission performance, which can well transmit the heat released by combustion into the room.
3. The thermal expansion coefficient is low, (when -50～600℃, the thermal expansion coefficient is only -4～-10×10-7/℃.
4. The glass has high hardness, with Vickers hardness reaching 3770Kg/mm2.
5. Good chemical stability, acid and alkali corrosion resistance is several times higher than other glass.
The role of high temperature fireplace glass
1. It can well resist smoke and flames from entering the room, ensuring the quality of indoor air and effectively avoiding fires.
2. It can improve the grade of the fireplace and beautify the indoor environment.
3. It can save energy very well. After installing the glass, the energy saving effect of the fireplace is better, and the flame combustion in the furnace can be well controlled.
4. It is convenient for users to observe the flame burning situation.
Application of high temperature resistant fireplace glass
1. Panels for fire boilers, wave soldering, panels for furnaces and fireplaces.
2. Protection panels for electric heaters, high-performance spotlights and floor lamps.
3. Red ultraviolet drying equipment.
4. Such as infrared drying equipment, ultraviolet protection equipment, barbecue tray, laboratory and high temperature welding mask, safety glass, etc.
5. Wood-burning fireplaces, electric fireplaces, real fire fireplaces and other series.
6. It is widely used in gas fireplaces, real fire fireplaces and other series of products, suitable for fields with great temperature difference and strong temperature impact.
The performance characteristics of high temperature resistant fireplace glass are in line with the fireplace’s high-quality requirements for glass, and its function is not as simple as fire prevention and beauty. Through the above content, you can have a certain understanding and understanding of the professional knowledge of high temperature resistant fireplace glass. . I hope the above introduction about high-temperature fireplace glass can help everyone know about high-temperature fireplace glass.